Alien 327: 3×27/36ga, 6 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.15Ohm (Recommended for RDAs)
Alien 327-X: 3×27/36ga, 5 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.12Ohm (Recommended for RDAs)
Alien 329: 3×29/38ga, 7 wrap, 2.5mm ID @ 0.25Ohm (Great for decks with limited space like The Blotto)
Alien 329-X: 3×29/38ga, 7 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.27Ohm (Great for RTAs in general)
Fralien 829: 2×29/6×0.3/36ga, 5 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.13Ohm (Recommended for RDAs)
Fralien 1129-S: 2×29/9×0.3/36ga, 4.5 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.19Ohm Each (Single Only)
Fused 227: 2×27/38ga, 8 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.28Ohm (Recommended for RTAs)
To prevent any short-circuit on the coils, use tweezers with ceramic tips.
- Ensure your coils are installed close to the build deck – short coil legs.
- Pulse the coils at 30 – 40 watts (pulsing the coils for 0.5 – 1 second at a time until the coils are glowing).
- Use a ceramic tweezer to squeeze each coil.
- While pulsing the coils, check for any hot spots (brighter glowing parts).
- Lightly strum the the area with a ceramic tweezer until no hot spots are visible.
- After pulsing the coils and checking for hot spots, ensure all post screws are firmly tightened.
- Before wicking, leave the coils for about 30 seconds to cool down.
- Make sure to use enough cotton for the wicking. You should be able to move your vape by lightly tugging at the wick.
- DO NOT use a wire/coil brush to clean the coils.
- After removing wick, drop wattage to 20 – 30 watts, pulse the coils until they’re glowing.
- Wait 20 seconds and dunk the coils in warm water.
- Repeat until any gunk has cleared out.
- Dry the coils with a paper towl.
- Remove the atomiser from vape and rinse under tap.
- Pulse coils again at 20 – 30 watts and check for hot spots, and leave to cool down for 30 seconds.
- Start to rewick.